No-nonsense support helpdesk
* Call-out support
* Email servers
* Health checks
* VPN servers
* Server monitoring
* File servers
* Service level agreements
* Remote screen support
* IT compliance
* IT strategy
* Software licensing
Developed for the Third Sector
Comm-Tech’s support systems have been developed specifically to fulfill the needs of charities and non-profits, taking into account special issues surrounding data protection, staff turnover, part-time and remote working. We are used to the budgetary restrictions under which charities operate, and strive to ensure our clients’ IT costs remain within predicted budgets.
Service level agreements (SLAs)
Our engineers take ownership of any problem and see it through to resolution, keeping good records of their work and feeding back to users, empowering them to understand the issues and to avoid repeats of similar problems in the future. From our point of view the better our client’s systems the less work for all of us, so our engineers are trained to be thorough and to build systems that last.
In the real world however things can go wrong, and if that happens to our client, we drop everything and allocate all available resources to deal with the problem with the least disruption for users and achieve recovery well within the time specified in our SLA
If your organisation is looking for a secure, stable and well supported IT system, get on board with us. We have a range of packages available. Entering into a Proactive support agreement with us means our clients can get on with what they are best at, while Comm-Tech makes sure the IT just works. An affiliate (reactive) support package means you can call upon on Comm-Tech’s expertise even without a fixed contract.
Affiliate Support (from £65 per month)
Ideal for start-ups and small organisations on extremely limited budgets. Benefits are:
i. Up to an hour per month of tech support via email/phone and ticket to your representative / Office Manager
ii. IT legal compliance advice and IT strategy development assistance
iii. Access to low cost equipment and call-outs
Proactive IT Service Support (from £180 p/m)
For organisations with a need to deliver services to target. In addition to the Affiliate benefits clients receive:
i. Proactive IT services maintenance and management to SLA
ii. Technical IT documentation maintenance
iii. Bundled hours of phone, email and remote desktop support to IT liaison person as well as direct user support in their absence.
iv. Access to low cost equipment and call-outs
Support features include:
- On-site and off-site backup maintenance and monitoring
- Email and telephone support
- Secure privately-hosted remote screen support connection services
- Priority emergency access to engineers for call-outs
- Overview and support for management team with IT policy development, budgeting, resource planning and strategy advice with regards to the adoption and development of new technologies to further facilitate product delivery
- Review meetings to facilitate cohesive systems development, to feed back on support utilisation times and discuss strategies to reduce recurring support issues
- Priority access to systems design and project management expertise for IT related activities outside of support contract
Enhanced IT Service Support (from £350 p/m)
For organisations with multi-site requirements, special security needs or extensive remote working requirements. In addition to Affiliate and Proactive benefits clients receive:
i. Remote worker support
ii. Annual health-checks included
Want to know more?
Please contact us via email in the first instance, an engineer will call back to discuss requirements in more detail.
If you haven’t the time to talk and you just want a rough quote then please include in your email:
- How many machines and servers you use and what operating systems they run (eg: Windows Server 2012, Linux Debian 8, Mac OS X)
- How many users and volunteers use these machines?
- Where do you log in to get your email and what email clients you use? (eg: Webmail, Exchange, Outlook, Thunderbird)
- What are some of the issues you are facing? (eg: email is slow to arrive, wireless is patchy in the office, backups have stopped working)